Version of SILM
7.0 and higher
This video walks you through the Tag Settings area in the Settings Tab
New Tag – adds a new Tag
View – Use to filter what you see in the Tags Grid
Action – Use to perform Edit and Delete actions on selected tags.
Tag Name – the name of the Tag
Group – All similar tags are grouped into sections called “Groups”.
- Buyer General – General tags used to describe a buyer
- Buyer Rating – The possible ratings assigned to a buyer
- Buyer Status – The status of a buyer
- Campaign Status – The status of a campaign
- Closing Reason – The reason why you are marking a property lead as dead.
- General – the General tags used to describe a property lead
- Lead Source – the place where your property lead came from
- Lead Type – the type of property lead
- Mail General – the General tags assigned to a mailing
- Mail Status – the status of a mailing
- New – tag used by the system to mark a property lead as newly added
- Priority – tag used by the system to describe a property lead as a higher priority then the others
- Recent – tag used by the system to mark a property lead as recently viewed
- Status – the status of a property lead