Version of SILM
7.0 and higher
This video walks you through how to create a new report that will show all the outstanding offers that have been made.
During the video you will learn the following report creation skills
- Selecting the Datasource
- Using child dataset (LeadOffers)
- The difference between LeadOffers and Offers datasets
- Placing dataset fields on the report
- Placing custom text (labels) on the report
- Formatting fields for Date and Currency
- Removing Parent records (leads) that don’t have any child records (offers) from the report view
- Creating a Record Filter to only show Pending Offers. This filters out Rejected and Accepted offers.